AIF Universe II
- A form of the Confederation still exists
- In early robots, a small % were able to copy their consciousness to a new body and not have the new mind assert its independence from the original. The old and new minds were able to sync their memories repeatedly.
- Many of these robots excelled in the Galactic Wars and, through a series of upgrades, ended up as giant cruiser-sized robots with support craft being all of the same mind.
- Xoids defeated, Old Earth toast, etc.
- Super-gestalt robots call themselves Protectors.
- Skills are not transferrable to a new mind, only memories.
- MBA outlawed, psionic technology supressed.
- Protectors have a typical range of personalities. Many fight amongst themselves.
- Multiple levels of stamina - micro, personnel, intermediate, ship, and levels greater than ship. Kind of a technological race amongst the Protectors to recreate themselves in ever higher levels of stamina.